The Southern California Association of Non-Profit Housing creates affordable housing opportunities for low-income people by expanding the knowledge, capacity and influence of the nonprofit development sector.
We value policies, programs and projects that build a long-term commitment to community development by:
- Serving households with the lowest incomes;
- Delivering permanent affordability;
- Building to the highest and most environmentally sustainable standards:
- Contributing to the social and physical fabric of the surrounding community
- Incorporating broader community development strategies;
- Demonstrating good stewardship of public resources and maximize public benefit;
- Providing supportive services;
- Contributing to strategies for ending poverty.